Our Terms of Service
Linkplicity will provide link building services as described on the website.
All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the campaign.
CLIENT MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING WITH RESPECT TO OUR LINK BUILDING SERVICE:
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
- Linkplicity has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any blog, website, directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- All fees are non-refundable and accepting this agreement means you’ve double checked over the following link criteria we stick to, and are happy with the metrics we guarantee to supply:
All orders will receive the DR range, Do-follow link contained within a relevant paragraph that the client chooses at checkout. Our aim is to provide links that are topically hyper-relevant to the page where you’d like the backlink to go to. Our ideal link placement would be your keyword in the title of the post, and this is what we always try to find for you first. However, sometimes, blog owners haven’t written about your specific subject yet, so we go for the next best topically relevant post.
- Linkplicity has no control over website and blog owners removing links and content or deleting/moving/changing their website. These placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- In the unlikely event of a link being removed, we can replace a link within 12 months of purchase.
- Under no circumstances shall Linkplicity be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites. You, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using Linkplicitys services.
- Linkplicity reserves the right to tweak anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements.
- Linkplicity does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. Neither does Linkplicity guarantee any traffic increases.
- Linkplicity is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
As part of the terms of our service you can be sure that we treat every client with full Non-Disclosure respect. We do not individually sign an NDA with each client, however, this can be requested.
The Recipient (Linkplicity) undertakes not to use the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party (You) for any purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement of the other party.
We guarantee not to disclose any confidential information to any third party [except to your companies employees and professional advisers] who need to know the same for the purpose.
Linkplicity reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organization, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable will be canceled and refunded.
If you are unsure if your site violates our restrictions, please contact us first.